Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Peacock Rollie back from the finishers



I really have fallen in love with this design all over again....Judy Harper worked it and has done a great stitch guide for me and my finishers in Camden Maine, have done a magnificent job of finishing it...seamless...i really don't know how they do it...and they are so reasonable....
Stitchery Square, Camden Maine....207-236-9773
http://www.Stitching.com... ask for Michelle...tell her Squiggee Designs sent you....she will be glad to answer any question you have about an item to be finished....
Anyway back to the peacock...I love pictures of finished Squiggee pieces, but one in person is just too exciting .........I started the ball rolling by painting the piece...then it flew to Austin Texas and Miss Judy took over.....after she had worked her magic...it flew back to me in PA...and then it flew to Maine to be finished then back to me....I was so pleased with the whole process...that i bought the peacock her own stand, so she could be photographed at her best...
So here she is in all her glory preening ..oh dear it is a boy...but we will over look that...Miss Pea is all glamor...

4 comments:

M&Co. said...

Man that turned out pretty, Gail. Kudos to you and to Judy for her lovely work.

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Your beautiful painting and pretty colors made it a pleasure to stitch - all it took was basketweave, bump stitches and beads. The fibers are the main enhancement, I think. LOVE that P.Very Velvet next to the ribbon floss.

NCPat said...

This gorgeous! Kudos to you all!
I read Jane's blog, and then Margaret's blog and your bio she did! Nice, and what a beautiful photo of you to boot!

Cyn said...

Hi Gail,

Great design and Judy did a wonderful job on the stitching!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow