Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Squiggee Custom Model..exciting!

Zowweeeeeeeeeeee....I just got my first Squiggee Custom Model back from my wonderful finishers at Stitchery Square in Camden Maine.....I am always so excited when I get a box .....we drop everything ... just have coffee and relax while we open the box...like Christmas!
I think Michelle M outdid herself this time .... an amazing job of turning my 10st Squiggee name flip flop into a bag....the lining...and the great combo of bugle beads and beads around the lip of the purse closure... her choice of fabric is always just perfect...she has the magic touch !
Now maybe I am a little too old for the purse...if I was 20 again it would never leave my side...but alas, I now sport glasses so when out, I have two pair ....one sunglasses and my regular bifocals so that is that ......... somehow when you get older, the purses get bigger...
but ...I don't know ???????? they have made this purse so appealing...maybe I could just get away with carrying my spare glasses in my jacket pocket...
Doesn't matter...this little bag is the first in the models that will go along with the Squiggee Custom Trunk shows we are planning....all too exciting......

3 comments:

M&Co. said...

Oh that's delightful! But like you, these days my wallet is bigger than that. Ah to be twenty again.

NCPat said...

It is just darling! And, my purse weighs about twenty pounds...what in the world is in there?

g said...

Pat....the main thing in purses after the age of 50....is pills so you can remember where you left your purse....!!!lol