Saturday, October 23, 2010

Needlepoint Baby Booties


These are two sets of custom baby booties I did for a Grandmother that is hoping for more grandchildren...with all the expense and work that goes into one pair of booties...it would almost be worth having a baby to get a pair...lol..well that is a little strong...but this grandma is taking no chances, so she is getting a head start on booties..it is the case of booties before the baby...lol
they are on 18st naturally...but my finisher said 13st was due able.......ummmm that would be my choice , but then I like things to just move along....the designs would have to be simpler....but each booty is three pieces and as long as you don't have triplet grand babies it wouldn't be so bad...but the minute the stick turns pink ...you should get on it...lol...just a thought... booties given to a five year old are not the same...a nice family piece to hand down......they appeal to me...maybe because I haven't seen thousands the way I have stockings...oh yes...you don't even need a baby, you could just hang them from your rear view mirror in your car like dice...lol.....

No comments: