Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Witchy Woo...

This is the newest addition to the Witchy Woo Squiggee Series....she will make her debut in Long Beach this January at the big TNNA show.....her name is Maude...all the Wicthy Woos have M names....
Or news is that everyone can view the entire Squiggee Catalog on my website...
http://www.squiggeedesigns.com......
it is listed by pages so if you see something you can refer your local shop to the site the page number and the stock number and they in turn can get a hold of my wholesale distributor Crane Cottage...seamless I hope with no mess or fuss...lol...
so this gives any stitcher access to what the buyers will see at the big shows that the public can't attend..boo hoo...
I plan to keep this updated all the time to make it easy to find a design....
off to work...even on a Sunday this time of year...
Omar and Squiggee-Buns are waiting...lol...they keep track of me so I don't run away...
I hear the weather is cold and crappy on the East Coast...it is sunny here!

No comments: