Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Back and Ready to Roll !


I have been held up for the last couple of weeks getting all the new stuff ready for Longbeach...and adjusting to all the new surroundings and so forth....I haven't blogged in so long that I didn't want people to think I had just wandered off..........lol...
This is one of several new canvases that will appear at the TNNA Show in Longbeach in January...the title is " A Poodle and Shake".....like all the more absurd Squiggee Designs the Title is just as important as the canvas...it sets the tone and should make you smile...unless you hate Poodles....or Flamingos.......... then you do have a problem...........Flamingos make me happy...the bird itself is so over the top, in build and color.... no one accept for maybe a flamingo would ever take offense to any strange twist I take with them....I have lots more new goodies for the show and will give little sneak peeks as always leading up to the big day.....
sorry to say Christmas seems to be gaining on me, and might just get the short end of things this year.......I will make up for it next year....moving and changing your whole life, is a better than usual excuse so, why not take advantage of it.......

On the home front Mr. Squiggee ,as always, is proving an asset and has visited the local NP shop and was charming....
Omar has gone native and hasn't been groomed since we left PA....I trim his head and face, but since he hates to wear any coat or dogie sweater, we figured he would just use his furriness to keep him warm this winter...
Squiggee ( the Boston)is holding her own....she is very blind now, but is adjusting beautifully to her new turf....she does need to carried down any stairs...but manages going up on her own perfectly...what a trooper.....
I do have a little tree with lights in a basket and each dog, present and past has a little ornament on it..but for Omar...I will have to rectify that soon....
soooooooooooo that is all for now....I will put some new stuff on my website....
xoxoxoxox
Squiggee...the artist


No comments: