Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wild Hearts.....

Sometimes my custom work benefits from my Squiggee Designs...little elements that can be Incorporated ....they feed off each other sometimes...afer all the source is me and the way I design....these little hearts on 13st with their cute little arrow and red bow have always been in play..I have designed using animal prints on all sorts of items since the early 70's....I recently did a custom purse for a shop using hearts with animal prints on them...all sizes and shapes...and as I was painting I thought ...wild hearts ...oh how Squiggee...I like to use the unexpected in Squiggeeland and these fit the bill........how timely since animal prints are all the rage... these hearts are small so as not to drive you crazy...they are 4 1/8 x 3.5"h on 13st....you could applique them to a straw purse or have an arrangement in a vase if they were finished on sticks ..or add them to your ornaments on a very special tree...perfect if you were celebrating Christmas in the Jungle..lol....they are ZEBRA,CHEETAH,LEOPARD,WHITE TIGER, TIGER AND GIRAFFE...............fun and silly.....perfect for Squiggeeland !

No comments: