Friday, January 28, 2011

The X Factor !

God I love the New York Times
it keeps you in touch with all that is new and cutting edge...even if it if is a little too cutting edge or just plan silly...these very lovely NYorkers on the street all dressed up in the latest stiletto angel boots...my favorite the Christian Louboutin's signature red soles....be gone the tick knee high boots...it is all about having the long legs and crossing them in a stanch that is the X factor......just the thought of a pair makes my 60 year feat hurt...even in my younger days I think I would have been too much of a spaz to wear them...just as well I am pass it....because even I have had the call to be trendy...I was an absolute whiz at wearing false eyelashes in the 70's..big thick ones with a nice heavy eye liner...I looked like Bambi, but I was so cool....funny how comfort replaces cool... crap... I wear bi-focals so I couldn't see to manage the eyelashes now....lol....I don't care how cool it is if it isn't comfortable it never registers on my radar these days....
But I do enjoy seeing what is happening in fashion in NY......here in CO ,all the girls wear UuG Boots...enough said......and the favorite color is Olive for their clothes....

No comments: