Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Nip In The Air !

I talked to a shop in MN this morning and she said it was 65 there today.....just cool enough for the knitters to make themselves felt....well here in AZ it is still hotzy totzy...around 95...and besides their are plenty of projects for needle pointers when the the cooler weather arrives...sports nuts.. a segment of needle pointers we just love here in Squiggeeland.....we love painting those little sport balls ornaments and little sweaters with all sorts of teams, college, high school, private and pros...what ever you want ...we can provide....
Mr. Squiggees blog is sporting the little sweaters while above on this blog is the little balls....by the way that the post office considers balls profanity...I can't email a customer that their little sport balls are on the way...I have to change the message on the USPS site to ornaments....has the world gone mad.....or maybe I have a potty mouth I was unaware of...lol...I do know some neat words , but rarely write them in a message to a shop...lol

No comments: