Friday, September 23, 2011

The White House cont........




above are pictures of my designs from the 2000 Christmas program that showed past kissing balls , plus a Sleigh and Santa with a polar bear two sided that were my designs from the previous Clinton Christmases...the photo shows how a couple of the past Christmas Kissing Balls were displayed that Christmas...a nice idea to look back on their years at the White House.
the Santa with a sack I designed in the eighties and I used this Santa's head and shoulders in The Kissing ball ( shown painted and worked/finished) based on the Italian china called Della Robbia with all the fruit around him... the china has a very distinct over powering feel and the Santa seemed to lighten the look.....funny how an old design can come in handy sometimes...he was just perfect for the occasion....
Mr. Squiggee has more White House pictures as promised....I will have more tomorrow...off to work...
xoxoxoxox
Squiggee













No comments: