Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas From Squiggeeland !

This has been a great Christmas so far...English muffins and coffee in bed....no working( one of the few days that the drawing table is out of bounds...lol...I am wearing non painting clothes...a new shirt( no paint) and jeans(no Paint)...I'm showered and hair washed and up......powdered and perfumed and will even put on some fancy earrings....jump back....
now for the gift part of my day....being from the East...I have dreamed of a real honest to goodness Mexican pot...and a lizard cha che....so my sweet husband found a roadside vendor and the result a perfect Christmas....now I am told by our friend that the lizard is not a Gecko,,, but a horny Lizard...or maybe a toad....he is metal and oh so beautiful as is my pot...that hand made is Terra cotta with a painted porcelain like glaze....the perfect pot...almost too nice to mess up with dirt ...lol...the lizard now is by my drawing table on the wall so I can enjoy him...I have a feeling he will not remain with a friend...they had all sizes and shapes....ohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy.
we also received a beautiful box of chocolate truffles from a new neighbor, and our friend gave us choc late bars...white with bits of chocolate cookies crumbs...our favorite and a very pretty set of range element covers...our stove is old and this makes it look oh so tidy...this time I will try not turning on the stove element without removing the covers...but since Mr. Squiggee runs the kitchen and I Spend as little time as possible in there....they might just survive...lol .and I almoost had a fit ...McDonalds is closed today....so my ice tea connnection ...noda...but low and behold our house guest got me ice tea at the local Circle K ( a AZ like 7/11) and just presented it to me in one of my Mickey -D cups from yesterday....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...life doesn't get much better...I am so happy..
we here in Squiggeeland want to wish all our Squiggers a very Merry Christmas...
xoxoxoxox
Squiggee(gaily), Mr. Squiggee (ken), Omar and little Squiggee-Buns





No comments: