Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So Where is MY TEAM ?

How can I possibly have my toast when my team is not in the mix....Of course I am just joking ..we here in Squiggeeland don't have the TV hooked up so there you go...sports are not a big priority in our hood...just on little Squiggee custom sweaters....
I can see a toaster for those hard to please kiddies that makes a Mickey mouse face on your toast....but do men even eat toast ? much less look at it ?....maybe at a team breakfast, and you own the team, this would be understandable...but for the general public...this is just too strange and very funny...but Mr. Squiggee says some men would be thrilled with the thought...now that scares me !....I do love getting these crazy magazines with the funniest stuff...
FYI...Now here's a thought, for the ladies , especially in the South...where monograms rule....
A toaster that sears you monogram into your toast, English muffin or frozen waffle...of course no self respecting Southern lady would serve frozen waffles to other ladies at a breakfast/brunch or other occasions that involves Spring Hats and linen tablecloths and napkins....Just a thought !!! too much ?

No comments: