Tuesday, January 5, 2016

More Fun and Games...

In my travels on the internet you come across little tidbits...like an ad sporting two of my stolen designs ...change the colors and have a tote made up and there you go...forget that you have no right to  the stolen designs.......these canvases were based on  toile fabric...when you look closely ...who paints as precise as I do...please.....Just take a moment and think if it was you and someone you trusted planned to steal from you....Everyone knows that these are my designs...but who cares that is my problem....if it was you , you would have a fit.....OK you can tell stories about how your secretarial degree magically turned into a degree in Needlepoint painting overnight, but when you are all alone , and look in the mirror...what do you see...a thief and liar....how could you possibly live with that, especially when so many people know the truth.
We get so many people asking questions...the most frequent..." I thought that was your design !" ..God I do love the internet...net net is closing in ..hard to hid things....
More goodies to come....
xoxoxoxox
Squiggee
FYI when I gave BB notice she shut down her website and when it opened she had taken my name off all my designs she was keeping and listed her , her shop clerks,step daughter, cleaning lady and even dead customers as the designer, even her finisher got credit...WILD..all the while still keeping the picture of the design with my signature ...never a dull moment in BB"s rich fantancyland..!!!

No comments: