Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mrs. Santa Has Heart

Judy Harper asked me to design a piece to help promote Heart Research ...the # one killer of woman....I came up with this little Mrs. Santa holding a very healthy pink heart...
Judy featured her in her article in NNow magazine ,Possibilities and on her blog...she has been shown on my web-pages....and no response from shops ...not one...
Yesterday, a wonderful lady called Shirley Sherrod, in NM found me via Judy's blog and inquired about her.....She has purchased one and this morning I made my first donation to the Heart Association for 14.00 via electronic check...30% of the profit from selling Mrs. Santa..this is all do to the generosity of this lovely woman ...and I am so happy and proud to do a little to help ....
I have decided to sell her myself and donate directly...
and will post the name of each lady that buys her in a slide show at the bottom of this blog along with Mrs. Santa's picture......also every canvas will come with a print out from the American Heart Association documenting the donation....
so ladies if you want to help women everywhere and future generations fight heart disease...Mrs. Santa says she has a way of giving in a very heart felt way...and at the same time making you smile and happy stitching
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
SQUIGGEE

2 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I love this! I wish I had been aware of heart symptoms long before I let them go and got really ill with it. I have lost friends the same way.

NCPat said...

What a wonderful thing to do!