Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Total Prince



I thought since Valentines Day was just around the corner and with all the bleak news
and crappy weather...that it was a perfect time to have a little fantasy in Squiggeeland...
I am working this little guy on 18st...so he will be small enough to sit in the palm of your hand....
like a good girl I started with white DMC cotton floss and then moved on to his crown with white & cooper Caron Snow, along with Fyre Wreks FT15( a very shiny gold)...this is a new fiber a friend sent me to try....I love it ...it has loads of sparkle and was a nice contrast to the cooper snow, making the crown really regal....no fancy stitches...just basketweave...the fibers add enough texture and interest...besides he is small...and a little over dressed anyway...

2 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

LOL Is his name "Ken"? He's looking good. Will he also reside in a glass box when he gets finished? (like the crab)

g said...

Yes his name is Ken ...lol....
I don't know he might have to be in a box so people don't put their sticky hands all over him...lol...
xoxoxoxo
g