Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emperor Ming


I just finished this bag insert...for a A sterling black leather bag.....I took my rollie design..made him less wide and taller...added a little more colors and changed the beads on his shoes to pearls....and there you go...he flew out of here this morning for El Paso...where he will be put in a bag and then off on his travels to shows...I did enjoy going wild with the gold...too much you say...oh well...after all he is an Emperor and was created and worked in Squiggeeland ..where bling is very popular...sadly you lose so much of the actual sparkle in pictures...in the flesh...lol....he really shines...I'm afraid I am finding it hard ,to resist fibers that sparkle...oh well
he is 18st and stands around 6.25 high

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Love him! Wish the bags were double sided so the Empress could join hinm on the purse.

g said...

Jane now that would cool...lol

Anonymous said...

Not too much gold at all! He deserves all the sparkle you gave him. People will be so impressed by him. Great job!!

NCPat said...

He is wonderful! I agree with Jane, he does need a lady friend!