Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Little Peak !



a couple of days ago I gave you all little tid bits of GG the Gator....a new shaped Squiggee Design
critter....I have designed many alligators over the years ...but this is the first stuffed gator....
I thought I would show you what he looked liked first painted and then worked...well yesterday he came back from my finisher and I tell you...I love how the pattern worked out...you never know...I always do a mock-up paper pattern and pull it together to get a feeling of what it will finish as...but truly you don't know until it comes back from the finisher....well GG I am afraid will capture your heart...so tomorrow he will have his first slide show ...so you can see what he looks like from all angles....GG also has one extra bonus...the yellow in his eyes and the lime green down his back, are worked in Kreinik glow in the dark thread....I so enjoy the finished piece....
sadly he will be going out and about to shows to earn his keep.....good thing I don't like the look in Omar's eyes, he would love to get his hands on GG...now that would be ugly....
lol...
FYI
GG is worked on 13st ...he measures around 11 " from top to bottom....

1 comment:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

This is just awfully cute - I look forward to seeing it all stuffed and ready to eat tourists' dogs down at St. Marks. Omar better watch out! This should do very well for you in Florida!! Especially at Gainesville.