Thursday, July 29, 2010

You can Always Customize The Custom !


You can always depend on the needlepoint customer to come up with a variation on a custom design...making it her own......I call it customizing the custom....hard to say , but easy enough to offer any customer...once you decide to offer custom work, the it is open season on any design...

these little girl name flip flops, are part of the Squiggee custom line...specializing in personalization...the names are offered in any color or combination of colors.....w ribbon to match...the photo above shows and example I painted for Ruth Schmuff....
These little Flip Flops have been very popular....they make a great gift and are so versatile the uses are endless... who doesn't like their name in their favorite colors....
I have noticed that some customers are no longer satisfied with this and need to make their ff even more personal....hence the designs below....
my favorite is the animal print...but then it reminds me of the first time I painted an animal print in needlepoint...it was the 70's....I am sure that the longer these little ff are around , the more customers will make them their own unique style...and after all...to make the customer happy is what Squiggee Designs is all about....so customize the custom to your hearts content !


No comments: