Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Judy Anderson Harper...7/6/1940-2/28/2011

When Judy Harper lost her granddaughter Madeline several years back , I designed this little Squiggee fairy Rollie and named her Madeline....It is a great comfort to think that Judy is now united with her soul mate.....and they are filling heaven with rolling laughter ....Judy will be missed , but will always be a part of Squiggeeland.....her energy and knowledge I found a great help early on...and I don't think I will ever be able to tie a bead on a canvas without thinking of her....
I have a wonderful heart she worked for me to treasure and of course the models she did for Squiggee Designs...they will always be treasured and remind me of my dear friend and fellow artist ...gone but never forgotten...she was a Cancer like myself and she shared my love of jewelry and all that sparkles..
you can read Judy's Obituary by logging on to Tributes.com/obituary...

2 comments:

Marie Hunt said...

Thanks for being a friend to my mom.

NCPat said...

Gail,
thanks for sharing the link