Thursday, April 7, 2011

Perfect ....hardly !

OK...in my book a perfect human being is just fiction....everyone has something that brings them down and levels the playing field.... Yes i can paint and turn my hand to almost anything that involves handwork.......And I am known for being precise in my painting of needlepoint...fancy....lol.. but with every person comes the flaw...I can't spell for shit at times...I absolutely have no interest in spelling...and have to check myself all the time and even when spell check says no misspelled words...I still don't trust it.... I had a professor in College ...a creative writing class , that said my writing creative wise bordered on genus...but my spelling brought me down to sub normal...nice... but who cares...God blessed me with a talent for creating....yin and yang( which is probably spelled wrong)....so people, please no more comments about my spelling...just love me as I am...it won't change...lol.. xoxoxoxox Squiggee..

No comments: