Monday, May 16, 2011

THIS AND THAT ....

I DO HATE MONDAYS.....IT FORCES YOU TO DEAL WITH ALL THE LOOSE ENDS THAT YOU HAD FRIDAY .....anyway....I am always busy and here are two custom pieces I just recently painted...and yes I know that the cat sign is wrong side up...but this will get you to cock your head and take a look...the stocking is one of many that I have done for one family...This time I got a hand sketch from the little grandson and he was very specific about the Space Lego VEHICLES ......I had to really fool the eye to get these little buggers to look like the pieces since the stocking is on 13st...but all were pleased to on to the next...a stocking for his sister with American dolls...also will be some creative painting.....the cat was just fun...reminded me of Squiggeeland...lol...
Now for some other news....
I know people bitch about pay pal and the fees for receiving payments...but let me tell you they really stand behind you as a seller if you follow the rules....my biggest rule is never...I mean never send anything to anyone without delivery confirmation....I learned this Early on when I first started Squiggee designs on eBay...
Just recently I sold some charms on eBay to a man in California....I sent the charms priority and delivery confirmation....low and behold weeks later four charge backs appeared on my pay pal account...these did not go via eBay...he just reported to his credit card company that he had never received the package....I checked my delivery slip and presto...he had received the package according to the post office and I called pay pal and reported this...and they immediately refunded me the money...case closed...not so...this man then tried it on again...and three charge backs appeared again on my pay pal account....nothing returned to me and I again reported him too pay pal....they said this was his credit card company taking one more bit on his behalf...wrong...within 10 days pay pal backed me up returned the funds to my account and will go after this man themselves for fraud....
Pay pal does stand behind what they say...I have used them since 2004 .... LUCKILY I HAVEN'T HAD PROBLEMS TILL THIS CRAZED MAN......PAY PAL I LOVE YOU....
the world has become a complex place and you unfortunately have to always protect yourself from that part of society that feels it is OK to lie and cheat......some people would just let this slide bye, but the Irish in me has a Strong sense of right and wrong....... this little toad wasn't going to have both my money and the merchandise...not !
I love to feel that your trust in someone or something is justifyed...Paypal...you rock!!!!





No comments: