Sunday, August 14, 2011

Up for Air !

It is Sunday night and where oh where did the last three days go....I have been hard at it painting orders and also some new Squiggee designs that have been put on hold for over a year...one being the new Halloween Gingerbread House...called Mr. Bones.....I have a dear friend that stitches like she has been touched by angels, and we discussed this project way over a year ago...she loves Halloween and since all the Halloween houses start on 13st, they are just fun to work...they are the same size as all the rest on 18st but being on 13st, they to me seem less fussy...anyway, I wanted something special for Mary Katherine and odd...she gets Squiggee and loves odd...it is odd in a good way and after all it is Halloweenie...so anything goes...I also have two new Halloween gingerbread cookies......I have to steal time for new designs right now because , my custom business is very busy...always is this time of year....Winter is coming and the kids are going back to school and the big Christmas season is looming...
I laughed out loud when I washed my hands after a hard days painting tonight and caught a look at myself in the bathroom mirror...I am wearing two different earrings.... you got it 1/2 of two pairs...I am so not a morning person...I almost need someone to check me, before I venture out to start the day...this is so me....lol....the worse day ...driving half way to work and realizing you forgot to put a bra on....luckily I was soooooooooo much younger and Mr. Gravity was not as extensive as he is now in the you know what department.........I couldn't possibly forget to put on a bra at 61...even the thought is scary...
tomorrow I will try to get it right....same color socks and anything else that should match I will make an effort....

No comments: