Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Have No Idea What Time Of Year It IS !

When you live in an area that has no seasons...well there are seasons but hotter than hell, really hot , hot and mildly hot...are some how hard to distinguish...we are getting cooler bouts at night ...but so many more birds that it sounds like Spring....confusing....I think they are escaping the cold up north.....and of course the Snow birds(human variety)...yesterday I saw a woman strolling down our road with a dog in the stroller...no dogs are allowed to walk the street.....these strange rules and the huge cactus add to the whole strangeness, if you were raised in the East.....I am not getting that nip in the air that lets you know Halloween is on the way...and I can hardly put a pumpkin out in this sun, without the dam thing baking....we do have pepper lights that I have not had a chance to use...and they will fit in just great....now as to a Christmas tree ??????...hummm...I haven't gotten that far...I just know that Santa would need shorts to visit here....and no sandals because of the Snake factor....
I just sent this little custom NY Yankees Jersey done on 13st and 5" tall....It is always fun to do a new pattern...and will do well for different baseball teams...we will see....
so back to work...for me...
FYI...I do however, not miss the snow and ice.....

No comments: