Tuesday, October 18, 2011

If You Live Long Enough !!!

A couple of years ago, when I decided to take Squiggee Designs and toss it into the wholesale venue, I didn't have any models...boo hoo...so I jumped into the making of models full tilt...as time and distributors have marched on , I have decided to keep all the models small and light since there are so many now...because they ship better and take up less room...
the larger models have served their purpose..."Notice Squiggee Designs", they shouted....done that ...time to retire some of these models...
great time, materials and finishing costs go into making models ...and the two wonderful pillows above at the top of the blog are on eBay on auction starting this morning for three days....
imagine that, getting rid of models you have to spare...my God, Squiggee is squarely in the game.....
also a funny Mr. Squiggee story...he can be so funny and clever, It makes me not only love him , but enjoy his sense of humor...Because of the two moves...somehow we ended up two of those little timers in the kitchen ....yesterday, he comes around the corner with a timer in each hand, the dogs at his side and asks " Are you two-timing me"? I laughed so hard I had to sit down...just thought I would share !!! And you wonder why I am strange!
xoxoxoxo
love,
Squiggee.....my eBay name is squiggee*buns for those that want a peek !

No comments: