Saturday, May 5, 2012

Favorite Embellishments...

Over the last couple of months we have updated our catalog and it is now complete for a time....I am always designing so this completeness is only temporary....Mr. Squiggee has been asking me about my favorite embellishments...above are a couple of my favorite Santa's....the chains along with his skull & crossbones brass buckle charm make me laugh...as do the hot dog button that the baseball Santa is sporting...a embellishments are sometimes very simple but complete the canvas, as in the bright yellow pom pom that serves as a tennis ball...
Mr. Squiggee is always a help at finding supplies....over the years I have developed a style for Squiggee with my added embellishments and am always on the look out ....vendors come and go, but new vendors appear...a great source for fimo beads is China...heads up if you find some great beads get more than you think you will need, because the Chinese vendors disappear as quickly as they appear...eBay is a great source, and delivery from China is much faster that it use to be...you just have to plan ahead...that is what business is always about organization and planning...see Mr. Squiggee's blog for more favorites...lol...

No comments: