Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Engagement Barn !

Above is a custom order that just left here this morning...you ask......Engagement Barn ???? You got me...the barn was a picture of a painting a customer request on 13st 8 x 10"...and the additional lettering ....I am sure there is a great story that goes along with this.....Mr. Squiggee has been speculating...he is so funny sometimes...The Barn , being the place that you told your boy friend he was about to be a father...Engagement Time !...lol...or your first romantic encounter !....or your parents are farmers and you had your engagement party in the barn...all great stories to tell the grand kids....Painting needlepoint ...I have heard them all...sometimes I inquire but lately I have been so swamped...I just paint on, doing the best I can and rarely thinking what the customer will do with a particular unusual piece...the barn is nice and in its self not unusual...but when I added the lettering even I was wondering...what the ????
I like the unusual anyway and at least it wasn't flowers....don't get me wrong I love flowers, but I have painted a sea of flowers in my time....anyway I hope that the customer is pleased ...that is what it is all about on my end...and getting paid of course...lol...I'm nice but not that nice ...

No comments: