Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy B-Day Mr. Squiggee !

Today is a special day here in Squiggeeland...Mr. Squiggee turns 64...yes people 64....we first met in 1971...so I have known Mr. Squiggee for 41 years....yikes.......married for 34 this next March ..and what fun it has been...he has always made me laugh and has filled my long days with sheer fun.. face it ,an 8 to 10 hour day of painting needlepoint is not shits and giggles ! ....he never disappoints me, with his ability to see the absurd and positive part of life. We have had so many upheavals the last two years and it is nice to see that Mr. Squiggee is healthy and happy today...he is a keeper and I am one lucky lady...lol...oh, he is crazy ...but there are no flies on me...we are a good match...

1 comment:

Carole said...

Oh I can't believe we missed Ken's birthday! Please give him a big hug for all of us here in Gator-land! Love you guys!

Carole and Ed