Monday, August 15, 2016

TA DA!

  It's been a while, hasn't it?  Sometimes life just tosses  you a curve ball.
And, as we age, it takes a little while longer to turn lemons into lemonade.
It's just a fact of life.  That being said, the rumors of my retirement/demise,
are greatly exaggerated.  It is, after all, a private matter.  I have not fallen
off my perch, nor has the cheese slipped off my cracker. Or, as Mr.
Squiggee might say, "Shit Happens".  You know how he is.  He is a bit
more vocal and acerbic than I am, as you may have noticed..
   It's been a while since I sat down to write, so my chops are a bit rusty.
My sense of humor is still intact, although it got a bit frayed for a bit, there.
LOL!  One must persevere and move forward, as they say.! Off to the
drawing table.Got a beer frog to finish painting and send the little
devil on his way. xoxo Gaily
  The whole experience has been rather daunting, luckily Mr. Squiggee
 has been a great cook and caretaker, and most important ..NAG !!
I will try and write more and let people know what is happening.
xoxoxoxoxoox
Gaily ..aka Squiggee

No comments: