Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Can Top This Offer !!!!!...LMAO


PEOPLE.....PEOPLE...PEOPLE....I fear that I can now die, because I have seen everything....any last vestige of sanity in the world is slowly fading away...
pictured above is :
FENDI BAGUETTE NEEDLEPOINT KIT....
Craft couture- this innovative kit has everything you need to make your own signature Fendi baguette. Get silly,get serious, get crafting. The entire bag is your blank canvas .
Natural fabric canvas
Golden hardware
adjustable,interchangeable top handles: one fabric and one leather
Flap top with magnetic zucca closure
Assorted multicolor thread, three design cards, five needles, and three thimbles
5"H x 10.5"W x 1.75"D
Made in Italy
price: $995.00....
seriously...this is available from Neiman Marcus, but too late , not available all sold out!
now...for that kind of money I will paint a purse while you watch, and Mr. Squiggee
will wash your car , and fix you a sandwich........then I will get it stitched and finished with real GOLD (not golden ) hardware and a happy meal from Mickey D's to wind it up.....lol....
this offer isn't any more silly than the one above...and you will be able to take my purse out in public!.....sorry, but if you have 995.00 to blow on a crafty project..you don't work for a living and frankly...being a savvy consumer is not your thing....
but this would make a great gift for the wife of a Head CEO...a small offering, something she can get a laugh out of , a put in her re-gifting box for another CEO's wife that needs a giggle...
I know shame one me....to be honest when a friend asked me if I had seen this offer, I laughed and thought she was kidding....and I wouldn't be surprised that the threads are cheap ( NOTICE HOW THEY DON'T SAY WHAT THREADS)....doesn't matter , I hardly believe anyone would buy this.....but then it said they were all sold out...!!!!!!!!!!!!
My new favorite term... CRAFT COUTURE.......too silly for words
disclaimer...this is all in good fun .....Please Mrs. CEO...just kidding !

1 comment:

Monica said...

OMG, I could not agree more!!! that is what i thought when i first saw it on Ruth Schmuff's blog. and as she pointed out, who needs 3 thimbles in one kit?? for needlepoint? maybe the threads are from spun gold... reminds me of the commercial "all money, no taste".. i think your offer sounds much better and the threads here appear to be ugly colors and when there are so many beautiful designs for purses out there, I think this one pales in comparison, actually.