Saturday, June 19, 2010

Making it Personal !


This custom stocking was requested by a mother that want to catch a time in a little girls life....she had a vision of what she wanted and happily I came up with this stocking....
I am always surprised how needlepoint takes such a special place in families...what a great story for this little girl to tell her children on Christmas Eve, about how her mother loved her so much and wanted something that was especially for her....I bet you thought I couldn't be sentimental...
I am not always so cynical......lol.... well I can be a little bitchy !...and with age bitchy comes naturally like breathing...
the stocking is painted on 13st ...around 22" h...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is pretty. The little lady is very lucky.

Possibilities, Etc. said...

What a beauty! Sugar plum fairy?? In ten more years, you will enjoy graduating to assertive and mean like I am. On better days, it's just "crabby."