Friday, June 10, 2011

Omar The Poodle Boy....



As all you Squiggers in Squiggeeland know...Squiggee designs was named after my sweet Boston Terrier...Miss Squiggee-Buns Hendrix is her official registered name....well last year she acquired a baby brother...a miniature Poodle , all black with a small white goatee...we named him Omar....

He has been very put out that the Squiggee line didn't have one black poodle ...so now he can relax, Squiggee designs has just gained a new rollie called Omar...and I think I have captured his bad shelf...I worked a little of his face to accent the display piece.....today I had Mr. Squiggee running all over town to find the right size black Pom-poms....I have to admit ...he is a good sport about some of the crazy errands he is asked to do as my personal assistant......It took two trips...but he found the perfect sizes... we have another surprise we will show tomorrow....Omar will be hard to live with with his swollen head...you know how the French are...OMG...only kidding...we love the French here in Squiggeeland...

I can't help but laugh when I look at this new canvas....we have already decided if we ever get a female poodle to name her Madame deFarge... she was a central character in Tale of Two Cities...lol...just the ticket in our house...so far our dogs have been...

Mr. Woof Woof, Jake-Man, Miss Pookie, Miss Bubbles, Miss Squiggee-Buns and Omar...

FYI...Omar was named after a favorite character in the HBO series.."The Wire"

No comments: