Sunday, June 12, 2011

Poodle and A Cone ..



Well Mr. Omar can relax and know that there are two black poodles in the Squiggee line...at last he says...he was getting very unhappy about the whole situation...now he prances around the way only poodles can do ...singing happy days....

oh !!!!! you say...our dogs are eccentric...I think they start out as very normal pups and then we rub off on them... sad to say....but at least they are crazy and fit in our household ....

I never trust people that are too sane or too normal...I always think there is a real real nut just below the surface ready to blow...lol... I myself would rather be known as a real nutter than just nice please......nice is as exciting as watching paint dry !

anyway...this canvas is called " Poodle with A Cone"....

No comments: