Sunday, June 5, 2011

You Never Know...

I rarely use my blog to bitch about something...but I feel compelled to worn all the Squiggers out there about the new Mickey D's lemonade drink with a swirl of strawberry...well Mr. Squiggee and myself took the dogs on a ride tonight, and since it had been a bit warm today we decided to treat ourselves and try this new drink...I was so shocked ..it tasted like cough syrup..I kid you not...it was so vile that as we were cruising along enjoying sunset ..we pitched the stuff out the window....It was like someone had taken crushed ice and mixed in cough syrup and served it up to you...double yuck...maybe there is someone out there that thinks it tastes yummy....but I kid you not...
what a disappointment....Oh Mickey D...you just went crazy.......we even have free coupons for the stuff that we had forgotten at home...those puppies are trash now...
so beware...and only try it for free...better yet wait till you have a cough....maybe it might help...I know that was low...sorry....the disappointment has taken it's toll....lol

3 comments:

MNStitcher said...

I have to laugh, only because my daughter got one the other day after volleyball practice - she said she was so thirsty, so she swung my McD. Took one sip and waited to get home for water, she said it was awful too!

ChitownStitcher said...

The pictures in their advertising are quite different than what they hand you. The strawberry is lightly swirled through the lemonade, looking quite refreshing. I have tried it 3 times from 3 different McD's. First one was pretty much like it was pictured and very refreshing, which is why I ordered again. The 2nd one they put the syrup on the bottom and the lemonade on top. I had to stir it so much to get the strawberry flavored sugar off the bottom and mixed in with the lemonade. Third (and last) time I asked them to mix it better because all the strawberry stuff was on the bottom-was told that is how it is served. I asked for my money back and got it. I will jut make my own in the future. Not worth the aggravation or money.

g said...

what a hoot girls...glad to hear i have not lost my sense of taste....this is the first time that Mickey D's has let me down....I love lemonade and was truly looking forward to a yummy...not a yuck..lol...